<< back home
- To search, type a keyword that interests you and click "Search Constructs". Once you have found the constructs you expected, don't forget to find "Similar Variables" and/or "Synonymy" to detect construct names you didn't know about.
- We recommend becoming a registered user to harness the full power of the system. As a registered user, you have access to the "Projects" feature which allows you to actively manage variables and items of interest. The system will save your projects so you can return to them at a later time.
- For more information on how to use TheoryOn, see our Frequently Asked Questions
- For step-by-step help with the system, go to our User Manual.
- For more information on the data in the TheoryOn databases, see our Database Information Page.
- For a complete list of variables in TheoryOn, see our variable list.